A corporate gift is a gift given to a person or may be to an employee from any business or company. Corporate gifts can be some promotional merchandise, promotional product, and promotional items, with the brand logo or slogan or tagline. So, if you are thinking of buying any corporate gift for your client you may need to look at these guidelines.
- Check corporate policies: It is necessary to check corporate policies first, as many companies permit a fixed or limited budget for these corporate gifts. You can also assure it with the recipient to determine your parameters, which will reduce the chances of refusing or returning your gift.
- Determine offerings: You can determine the wants or needs of your client by asking them indirectly what they like to have, what attracts them, what are their hobbies etc. In this way, you can get an idea what to gift your client.
- Make it personal: Always try to make the gifts personally related to the client. Make them feel special that you actually care for them. You can do so by picking the gift which they are expecting or by leaving a memorable message or a picture and many other types.
- Consider their cultures: Always consider the culture of your client, which country and which religion or culture he may belong to so gift him according to his culture. For example: Never wrap your gift with black color as it symbolizes sadness in many countries.
- Use handwritten cards: Always send handwritten cards to your client and don’t forget to share your thoughts or memories on it. This will leave a long lasting impression on your client’s mind.
- Deliver your gift personally: If your gift is handy, try to deliver it yourself. As this will please your client more rather than some other person delivering it on behalf of you.